Are you interested in becoming a certified home health aide? The home health aide profession is an exciting occupation in a growing industry that allows you to provide a much needed services to patients in their homes. If you've always wanted to help others live independently ,this profession may be an excellent fit for you.
Best Home Care offers comprehensive certified home health aide training approved by the New Jersey Board of Nursing.
In addition to providing this training, Best Home Care is a staffing agency in need of qualified,certified home health aides. Who better to hire that those we have trained to meet our quality standards?
Our Certified home health aide training program consist of:
- Comprehensive training covering all certification topics
- English and Spanish classes available
- Morning and Evening schedules
- Accelerated Training - Course lasts from two to three weeks.
- All locations are approved by the New Jersey Board of Nursing
- All of our instructors who teach the course are Registered Nurses approved by the NJBON
After completing the training, you will then need to undergo a competency evaluation and complete the certification process through the New Jersey Board of Nursing. Once you have been certified by the State of New Jersey as a certified home health aide, you may be eligible for employment opportunities through Best Home Care.
Qualified candidates may apply for job openings at Best Home Care. If hired, we provide additional training at no extra charge to ensure that you are fully prepared to deliver the best home care possible.